COVID-19: Supporting Student Concerns
California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance: COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Californians.
Online or phone support is available through a variety of free warm lines such as:
- SAMHSA's Disaster Distress Line: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- Teen Line: Call (310) 855-HOPE or (800) TLC-TEEN (nationwide toll-free) from 6pm to 10pm PST or Text "TEEN" to 839863 between 6:00pm-9:00pm PST to receive person teen-to-teen education and support.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for crisis support.
- The Peer-Run Warm Line: Call 1-855-845-7415 for peer-run non-emergency emotional support.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): Call 1-800-273-8255.